Spring Start Up Service
Our sprinkler start up service is offered to residential customers located in North Macomb and North Eastern Oakland Counties.
- Residential lawn sprinkler start up service starts at $65.
- Up to 12 zones, $5 each additional zone.
- Pump from a lake or pond add $20 if we have to reinstall the suction line
- We service commercial customers with a mainline up to 1 1/2″.
- Commercial Spring Start Up Service starts at $65.
Our spring check up service, also known as spring start up service is one example of what sets us apart from our competition. We take the time to actually check every aspect of your sprinkler system to make sure it is in good working order. Spring is the best time to make sure your irrigation system is fully functional and getting the attention it deserves.
Our lawn sprinkler spring start up service includes:
- We prepare the vacuum breaker or pump to accept water.
- Turn on the water to your sprinkler system and (if you ask us nicely) any outside faucets that were turned off for the winter.
- Cycle through each watering zone and inspect each individual sprinkler to make sure everything works and is adjusted properly.
- Any needed adjustments will be done at this time.
- When we are finished we will give you our report.
- In the event something needs to be repaired we handle small repairs right away. Larger repairs will have to be scheduled.
- Spring Start Up Service from the Rain Dr gives you the comfort and knowledge that everything is in good working order, your system is properly adjusted and if we do find problem areas in the system you will be informed about them and given the opportunity to have them repaired.