Spring Start Up Service
Sprinkler start up service is offered to residential and small commercial customers located in North Macomb County and a few select parts of North Eastern Oakland County (See our request service page for details).
- Residential lawn sprinkler start up service starts at $75.
- Up to 12 zones, $6 each additional zone.
- Pumping from a lake or pond? Add $20 to install the suction line and prime the pump.
- Commercial customers with a mainline up to 1 1/2″.
- Commercial Spring Start Up Service starts at $75 for 1″ service and $85 for 1 1/2″ service.
Spring start up service from the Rain Dr is an example of what sets us apart from our competition. Time is taken to actually check every aspect of your sprinkler system to make sure it is in good working order. Spring is the best time to make sure your irrigation system is fully functional and getting the attention it deserves.
Lawn sprinkler spring start up service includes:
- Prepare the vacuum breaker or pump to accept water.
- Turn on the water to your sprinkler system and (if you ask nicely) any outside faucets that were turned off for the winter.
- Cycle through each watering zone and inspect each individual sprinkler to make sure everything works and is adjusted properly.
- Any needed adjustments will be done at this time.
- Small repairs can usually be completed right away (replacement of one or two sprinklers). Larger repairs will have to be scheduled.
- Spring Start Up Service from the Rain Dr gives you the comfort and knowledge that everything is in good working order, your system is properly adjusted and if problems are found you will be given the opportunity to have them repaired.