Spring Start Up Service
Sprinkler start up service is offered to residential and small commercial customers located in North Macomb County and a few select parts of North Eastern Oakland County (See our request service page for details).
- Residential lawn sprinkler start up service starts at $75.
- Up to 12 zones, $6 each additional zone.
- Pumping from a lake or pond? Add $25 to install the suction line and prime the pump.
- Commercial and residential systems with a vacuum breaker up to 1″.
- Commercial Spring Start Up Service starts at $75.
My spring start up service is what sets me apart from my competition. Time is taken to actually check every aspect of your sprinkler system to make sure it is adjusted properly and in good working order. Spring is the best time to make sure your irrigation system is fully functional and getting the attention it deserves.
Lawn sprinkler spring start up service includes:
- Prepare the vacuum breaker or pump to accept water.
- Turn on the water to your sprinkler system.
- Cycle through each watering zone and inspect each individual sprinkler to make sure everything is working and is adjusted properly.
- Any needed adjustments will be done at this time.
- Small repairs can usually be completed right away (replacement of one or two sprinklers). Larger repairs will have to be scheduled.
- Spring Start Up Service from the Rain Dr gives you the peace of mind that everything is in good working order and properly adjusted. When problems are found you will be notified and given your options for repair.
Click here for our service request page to view details of our service area and the link to our online scheduling software.