Sprinkler Winterization Service
Attention… My schedule is FULL, I am not taking anymore service requests for this year.
No matter what you call it, Sprinkler Winterization, Fall Shut Down, Closing the System or Blow Out Service… We do it and we do it right!
- Residential lawn sprinkler winterization service starts at $99.
- Up to 12 zones, $8 each additional zone
- Pump from a lake or pond? Add $25 to prepare the pump and remove the suction pipe where required.
- We service commercial and residential systems with a vacuum breaker up to 1″.
- Commercial systems start at $99. Many factors go into determining the cost to winterize a commercial lawn sprinkler system. They include but are not limited to the main pipe size, sprinklers per zone and size of property. Please call 586-646-3700 for more information.
Service includes the following:
- Turn off water supply to sprinkler system
- Blow compressed air through all zones to remove water
- Take special care of tall sprinklers, they like to hold water
- Prepare vacuum breaker for winter
- Drain copper between vacuum breaker and shutoff valve
- Turn your timer/clock to the off position.
Winterize your irrigation system early every Fall to prevent damage and to ensure proper function year after year. I cannot stress the importance enough. I repair too many systems due to FREEZE damage.
If you take care of your system it should last 20 years or more. Every system will have a sprinkler or a valve go bad due to age and natural wear and tear. But, these are minor compared to replacing a whole valve assembly and or copper repairs. I could go on and on about why you should winterize your system early. Save yourself money and misery, winterize early every year!